How do I delete a Project?
You can any project that you are the owner of by going to the Project settings page.
- Go the Projects page.
- Click "View" for the project you wish to delete.
- Click the "Settings" button.
- At the very bottom under "Danger Zone", click "Delete Project".
- Check the box next to the message that appears to confirm that your understand this action is final.
- Click the "Delete forever" button.
Note: This action is final and all resources associated with the project will be deleted. The templates that have been added to the project will not, however.
Put your content creation on autopilot
Ready to save hours by automating images? Click the button and lets gooooo!